“We created a dedicated collaboration space for our customers that is supported by our team of experts and packaging innovators, and conducive to inspiration and problem-solving,” says Peter Jesus, vp-Packaging Development & Support Services for PaperWorks.
The new PacDev Center is a bright, smart, original place to house creative minds at work. The team addresses the most critical challenges and brings the most pioneering packaging ideas to life. The space invites customers and guests to work together with the PacDev team to create a differentiated experience:
- An environment which supports both the creative and technical process.
- A talented team of award-winning design and technical professionals.
- A customer collaboration center with full support of virtual teams.
- A dedicated space – Integrated with Prepress, Color Management, and Quality Lab.
- A resource library with the latest samples of materials, finishes, and packaging formats.
- The most advanced development software platform and tools.
- Physical prototyping and interactive virtual retail environment simulation.
The new PacDev Design + Innovation Centre will serve and delight customers. “This new addition to our capabilities demonstrates our commitment to revolutionary packaging design and embodies our purpose of delivering positive experiences and innovative solutions,” adds Jesus. “PaperWorks is proud to offer this service to customers and excited to work with industry leaders to create the next generation of packaging innovation.”
More info: www.paperworksindustries.com