Maxcess, a global leader in innovative products and services for web handling applications, will unveil the VEO-700 print inspection system from Fife at ICE USA 2019 in Louisville, KY, April 9-11 (Booth 701).
“We are building upon our VEO-600 inspection system with the next-generation VEO-700,” says Chris Harper, global product mgr.-Fife Inspection. “With an advanced graphical user interface, wider field of view and available touchscreen, the VEO-700 will offer a more advanced inspection system for our customers.”
Featuring LED strobe lighting for longer life, a graphical user interface for ease of use, programmable positioning for precise imaging locations and an available touchscreen interface, the VEO-700 joins the entry-level VEO-600 from Fife.
Also on display at ICE USA from Maxcess:
- Fife: DST-1 Object-Recognition Sensor, enhanced digital sensor technology with the DSE-17 and SE-45 Wide Band Sensor and highlights of the D-MAX Enhanced, featuring advanced networkability with ProfiNet, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT.
- Tidland: Control Series Electronic Knifeholder, an all-electronic knifeholder that offers auto-calibration of side force and blade overlap to increase slit accuracy and consistency.
- MAGPOWR: DLCA-NET, a tension amplifier with networking capabilities, offering the ability to transmit calibrated tension values over communications, CSR and ISR tension sensing idler rolls, and thin load cells.
- Webex: New CF Carbon Fiber low-inertia idler roll
- Valley Roller: Samples of our proprietary rubber compounds
- Menges Roller: Advanced heat transfer roll technology
- Componex: WINertia™ Dead Shaft Idlers, which maintain constant traction on high-speed webs and include built-in “air vents” that remove trapped air 7.5 times faster than any other idler roller on the market.
About Maxcess: Maxcess helps its customers maximize productivity through innovative products and services worldwide. By combining more than 340 years of global service and support across the storied brands of Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, Maxcess offers an unrivaled network of application experts. Visit them onlinewww.maxcessintl.com