“When COVID-19 forced the cancellation of the 2020 FSEA·IADD Joint Conference, we were concerned that our association members and others in the industry would miss out on the business-impacting content we had planned,” says FSEA Executive Director Jeff Peterson. “Thanks to our amazing industry suppliers, we’ve been able to pivot to a two-day online event that is free to attendees. We believe it’s absolutely critical that the print decorating, finishing and binding industries have up-to-date information, and the 2020 FSEA Online Learning Experience will deliver.”
Event topics will include:
- Recruiting, Training & Retaining the Workforce
- Sustainability in the Print Industry
- Tax Savings through the R&D Tax Credit
- he Impact of Cold Foil on the Embellishment Landscape
- Working Through Challenges with Today’s Paper Stocks and Coatings
- Digital Decorating – Where Does it Fit and Where is It Going?
- Grow Your Business: Promoting Foil and Finishing
Registration is open. Attendees can sign up now for free at www.fseaconference.com. On Tuesday, June 23, and Wednesday, June 24, attendees will log in at www.fseaconference.com to view live and recorded webinar content.
The event is sponsored by these industry suppliers: BOBST; Duplo USA Corporation; H+M; KURZ; Infinity Foils, Inc.; Metal Magic; Mueller Prost CPAs + Business Advisors; Sakurai; Univacco; and Universal Engraving Inc. – a UEI Group Company.
More info: 785-271-5816, www.fseaconference.com