- Thrive and Survive will cover the market for specialty papers and where the trends are going by Fisher International and Southworth.
- Specialty Paper Packaging will take a look at packaging solutions from small sustainable packaging to larger luxury packaging with presentations by Coveris and Keymark Associates.
- Innovation and Technologies Part 1: Raw Materials and Fibers looks at how companies are using new raw materials and fibers to create better and more innovative specialty papers featuring X-Rite Inc. and FP Innovations.
- Innovation and Technologies Part 2: Applications in Specialty Papers addresses how new applications are being used in specialty papers to create better and more innovative processes presented by Dow Chemical Co. and Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Non-wood Pulps and Fibers discusses some of the alternative fibers and pulps, besides traditional wood, that are being used to create specialty papers by Distant Village Packaging and Columbia Pulp.
See the full agenda HERE.