Covering a vast number of topics, each technical session’s title cleverly pays homage to several of the legends inducted into the prestigious hall of fame. Technical sessions include:
- “Imagine” All the Flexo Markets
- “Born to Run” Workflow Efficiencies
- “I Walk the Line” for Quality Compliance
- “Welcome to My Nightmare”: Color
- Causes of “Communication Breakdown”
- “Damn Your Eyes” Color Communication
- “My Generation” Tomorrow’s Leaders
- “Even Flow” Ink Transfer
In addition to the above, attendees have a number of opportunities to explore more than 65 companies ready to share their latest solutions for today’s most common print operations at the exhibitor gallery.
FTA’s Fall Conference 2018 will be held at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel, one local landmark of many located in the downtown area. Serving as chair is Kevin Bourquin of Cyber Graphics.
More info: www.flexography.org/fall18