"Dow stands on the foundation of providing products and solutions that create both value and a competitive advantage," explains Karen S. Carter, commercial vp-Dow's North America Packaging and Specialty Plastics business. "Through our sponsorship of the Showcase of Packaging Innovations, we're displaying how innovation can keep businesses competitive, and move the industry forward."
The packages featured in the showcase are winning entries from packaging competitions worldwide.
"Attendees and exhibitors alike love stopping by the Showcase of Packaging Innovations, which has proven to be an inspirational and idea spurring staple at our shows," says Jim Pittas, COO-PMMI. "We're proud to partner with Dow for another year of showcasing the best of the packaging industry."
The organizations involved in the 2017 PACK EXPO Las Vegas Showcase of Packaging Innovations include:
- ABRE — Brazilian Packaging Association
- AIMCAL — Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
- AMEE — Asociación Mexicana de Envase y Embalaje
- DOW — The Dow Chemical Company
- DuPont — E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
- FPA — Flexible Packaging Association
- FSEA — Foil and Specialty Effects Association
- HCPC — Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council
- IMDA — In-Mold Decorating Association
- IAE — Instituto Argentino del Envase
- IoPP — Institute of Packaging Professionals
- OpX Leadership Network
- PPC — Paperboard Packaging Council
- The Tube Council
- WPO — World Packaging Organisation
The Showcase of Packaging Innovations will take place in the Lower South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth S-6519.
More info: www.packexpolasvegas.com