Outlook Group is and will continue to be a leading printer of pressure-sensitive labels, flexible packaging and folding cartons––as well as a vertically integrated contract packaging service provider.
The new organizational structure will leverage Outlook Group’s outstanding growth and continued investment in package-printing technologies since divesting the Direct Mail business in April 2014.
What this means to stakeholders:
- Positive impact for customers as the new Outlook Group continues growing and diversifying in the innovative packaging world.
- Outlook Group will continue partnering with our base of leading suppliers of raw materials for package printing and ISO certified contract packaging.
- Employees will have ongoing career growth opportunities. New employee recruitment and retention initiatives will continue.
- In addition to the two SQF certified printing and contract packaging facilities in Neenah, WI, Outlook Group will now have a presence in Eastern PA.
- Our financial shareholders will be able to leverage the strengths of Outlook Group and M&Q Packaging for additional expansion and additions to the new company.