Maxcess, a global leader in innovative products and services for web handling applications, will showcase industry-leading technology at NPE2018 in Orlando, FL, May 7-11. The five-day event will debut the new Precision Rolls Group, comprised of Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex under the Maxcess umbrella to the plastics industry.
“NPE is a great opportunity for our precision roll brands of Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex to connect with our plastics processing customers, including those involved in sheet extrusion and cast film,” says Darren Irons, global product mgr.-Precision Rolls.
With a combined 152 years of experience, the storied brands of Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, are a one-stop-shop for precision roll products and services.
“We are excited to unveil this premiere group of roll companies from one source,” adds Greg Jehlik, CEO-Maxcess. “In addition, we have numerous innovations for web handling applications that will be on display at NPE and are eager to showcase them to our valued customers.”
On display at NPE2018 from Maxcess:
- Webex and Menges Roller- Heat Transfer, Vacuum and Idler Rolls
- Valley Roller- Industry-leading rubber compounds
- Componex- WINertia™ Dead Shaft Idlers
- Fife- Sneak preview of a revolutionary sensor technology
- Tidland- Control Series Electronic Knifeholder
- MAGPOWR- Sneak preview of the DLCA-NET, a tension amplifier with networking capabilities
More info: www.maxcessintl.com