Harper’s flexographic printing experts will join forces with industry experts to showcase how to incorporate cutting-edge flexographic technology and principles into businesses and run operations more efficiently and competitively. Topics will appeal to a wide range of professionals such as print managers, print supervisors, pre-press managers, graphic designers, purchasing managers, and general managers, as well as ink, plate, and pre-press suppliers.
The 2017 Harper Roadshow kicks off on Thursday, March 9 and will be stopping in the following locations:
- March 9: Sonoco Institute of Packaging & Graphics, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- May 18: Mark Andy, Chesterfield, MO
- June 15: Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA
- August 24: Nilpeter, Cincinnati, OH
- October 19: Paper Converting Machine Co., (PCMC), Green Bay, WI
There is no charge to attend, but space is limited, so reserve your spot today. To register for one of the 2017 Harper Roadshow events, visit http://www.harperimage.com/Information-Center/Roadshows. For more information, please contact Jazmin Siancas at 704-588-3371, ext. 4292, or email@example.com.