The report includes several matrix:
- Flexible Packaging Recovery Current Pilot Summary
- Package to Resin Conversion Technology
- Waste-to-Energy/Waste-to-Fuel Process Comparison
- Selected Pyrolysis Technology Providers
- Flexible Packaging Recovery Industry Work Groups
- “Who’s Doing What” Flexible Packaging Recovery Initiative Summary
The report compiles the latest flexible packaging resource recovery efforts in a single document and discusses the goals, deliverables, and key learnings of each.
Engaging stakeholders is critical to FPA’s ongoing work to the development of viable recovery options. Stakeholders include waste management companies, municipalities, non-governmental organizations, consumers, consumer product manufacturers, retailers and industry associations.
For more information on the FPA or flexible packaging resource recovery, visit www.flexpack.org