ACT TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION: DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15, 2016
Recognized as one of the leading resources, CPP offers a premier opportunity for package printers, converters, and all those involved in conceptualizing, designing and producing packaging materials to learn of new trends, developments, technologies and solutions. Take an active part in the progressive future of packaging materials' design, functionality, and production by presenting your ideas and insights at CPP EXPO in Las Vegas.
Benefits of speaking include:
- Promotion of your program and presence at the event.
- Widespread recognition from industry peers.
- Opportunities to share your knowledge and ideas.
- Profitable networking opportunities with top industry professionals to grow your business or enhance your profession.
- Complimentary registration and participation in the full conference program.
Topics of interest include all processes involved in package printing, finishing and overall packaging materials' production. The target audience are all "influencers" in packaging materials' production, and those interested in expanding their operations to include package printing/packaging production. These topics may include but are not limited to:
- Packaging Design - Branding, Security, Messaging, Sustainability
- Digital & Hybrid Printing Processes in Packaging
- Flexographic Printing
- Inkjet Printing
- 3D Printing
- Label Printing
- Wide Format Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Coating & Laminating Processes
- Prepress/Workflow Solutions
Exhibiting companies are invited to participate. Presentations should provide optimal technical and management expertise so as to assist in making informed purchasing decisions; select submissions will be reviewed by Cal Poly Graphic Arts Institute for inclusion in their program.
Commercial advertisements, sales pitches, and promotional presentations are not accepted; there is a show-floor Presentation Theater if your presentation is more sales focused. CPP is seeking presentations that closely examine trends and technologies that drive today's packaging materials' design and production sectors. If you are interested in exhibiting and have not yet reserved your space, please contact us today