Converting Quarterly – the official technical magazine of AIMCAL –
covers the web-processing technologies of solution, extrusion and vacuum coating; laminating; film manufacturing; flexographic and gravure printing; slitting, sheeting and other finishing methods.
In the 2013 Quarter 2 Issue
- 2013 AIMCAL Product of the Year, Technology & Sustainability Awards
- Specialty Papers Market Forecast
- Silicone coatings offer new opportunities in food-contact paper performance
- Sintering-free electro-conductive patterning with silver nanoparticle inks
- Getting peak performance from enclosed chambers for flexo, gravure printing
- How rotating cylinder brushes can assist slitting, perforating operations
- Hybrid heat-transfer rolls end corrosion damage, boost thermal conductivity
- 2013FLEX Conference Review
- ITO sputter-coated films for touch panels; web coating defects: improving coater performance; determining radiant-energy heat load on polymer webs; selecting the best winding process
Receive your FREE
printed copy and access to the online digital version. —Subscribe Today!