Converting Quarterly –
the official technical magazine of AIMCAL –
covers the web-processing technologies of solution, extrusion and vacuum coating; laminating; film manufacturing; flexographic and gravure printing; slitting, sheeting and other finishing methods.
In the 2015 Quarter 2 Issue
- 2015 FPA Achievement Awards
- 2015 AIMCAL Product & Technology Awards
- Doing a web-machine design review
- Vacuum tension rolls: How they work and
where to use them
- Drive-system control strategies for web handling
- US Flexible Packaging Market Forecast
- New laminating adhesives for digitally printed
- Extrusion coating in an adhesive lamination world
- Basic causes of coating & drying defects: Part 2
- 2015FLEX: A technology review
- R2R plasma-enhanced CVD for next-generation, thin-film
electronic devices & ultra high-barrier applications: Part 2
- What is the future of adhesion for water-based inks
and adhesives on raw BOPP film?
- ISCST Insights: Numerical modeling of coating flow
on porous materials
Receive your FREE
printed copy and access to the online digital version. —Subscribe Today!