Converting Quarterly – the official technical magazine of AIMCAL –
covers the web-processing technologies of solution, extrusion and vacuum coating; laminating; film manufacturing; flexographic and gravure printing; slitting, sheeting and other finishing methods.
In the 2013 Quarter 4 Issue
- Global Flexible Packaging Market Forecast
- Four developments driving new packaging films
- Water-cooled blown-film extrusion and its resulting properties
- Three-ply solventless lamination in one pass using one nip
- Water-based adhesive lamination in flexible packaging
- New methods to screen wound rolls for bagginess
- Web-Handling Papers: Continuous splicing techniques; carbon-fiber air shafts; load-cell functionality and benefits
Receive your FREE
printed copy and access to the online digital version. —Subscribe Today!